Thursday, May 29, 2008

a revival

it is obvious to me and my 2 readers that i have not blogged in a while and i was not really happy with such an abrupt retirement of this blog. my reasons for not continuing this blog were many, but guess what? i'm bored. thus, i will start this back up and maybe louise might actually visit this blog.

i had actually gone on and attempted to start up other blogs that served a slightly different purpose than this one (although, beyond giving me something to do at work seems to be the driving force for this blog). one was a more personal diary than anything and another was an attempt to write about fantasy football. i still like both and hope that my writing in this dumb blog again does not leave me feeling spread thin.

otherwise, i have not been up to an awful lot. i hung out with eskay last night and he was the one who actually mentioned my blog and made me think to write in it again. i've been trying to get into better shape. i've been playing a lot of gta 4. i messed up my wrist pretty good at the gym and then messed it up again playing basketball. i am suddenly interested in foraging...we'll see if i actually do it. louise and i are going to the dominican republic in less than 2 weeks. jessie still smells.

2 comments:

Tobin said...

You should get Wii Fit. It's been kicking my ass, and I've actually been doing more workouts than I ever have in the past.

kevin said...

wii's have been scarce...and i'm always a little underwhelmed when i have played them. what kinds of exercises do you do on it?