Wednesday, March 4, 2009

karaoke madness

now that i got all that whiny personal stuff out of the way, i can get back to posting my usually stupid stuff. last weekend was our new roommate brodie's birthday. i was driving, which probably gave my liver a nice break. everyone else got real drunk at my house and then we went to the pub. it was a fun time. i got to see sonny and joe moeller, both of whom i have not seen in quite some time. i even videotaped every one of our friends' performances. let me just say the bar was set real low by everyone...not just our friends. incredibly low. it would have been the best time for me to break out of my shyness and sing karaoke for the first time...but i still needed to be drunk, which i was not. luckily everyone else was and rather than post each video, i went with chris singing come sail away...accompanied by drunkest jill i have ever seen, who screamed as loud as possible for as long as possible numerous times throughout the evening. keep watching to hear the ongoing trainwreck of dumb conversation that's way too loud on the video, plus chris getting dave pretty good about 3 quarters of the way through.

No comments: