i have not blogged in nearly a month. i guess a fair amount of stuff has been going on and i have been lazy. i also sometimes end up wanting to write about too many unconnected things that i'm just like nevermind. so now i will be trying to blog little short bits (sometimes just a sentence or three) about one specific thing with the occasional long and drawn out post as it comes to me. is this sort of like twitter? here are some things i foresee happening as a result:
- i will blog more often and include more little things that i would not otherwise have written about or remembered down the line.
- my verbose essay posts will be met with less criticism and disdain as they will be less frequent.
- i will get tired of this new style and start blogging with pictures only.
- i will act like i have invented this style and coin a term that will be quickly picked up by the hip and become part of internet vernacular (maybe i should check with dave before using that word, which i assume i did so incorrectly)
- that new term will be known as a llblog (short for lil' blog, pretty catchy, eh?)