Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i'm not quite sure how i feel about this

most of my friends have become aware of my intense interest in spaghetti cat and all spaghetti cat-related news. well i have come across some new information. spaghetti cat has become quite the internet superstar and the show it originally appeared on could not not cash in on this sudden popularity.

hmm...while informative, there was so much unfunny going on that it almost makes spaghetti cat not cool. i hate talk show hosts like this. will ferrell and cheri oteri did a spot-on impression called morning latte on snl. so i guess i learned more about spaghetti cat, who, like the terminator, appears to have become self-aware and i don't think i like it. the image still makes me laugh though. who am i kidding? i can't stay mad at you, spaghetti cat. you are still awesome even if the people who surround you are lame. you know what does not make me laugh, but actually horrifies me?

No comments: