i still have greg jennings to play tonight, which should secure my top score for week 1, and thus a $5 bonus.
the thing is, my team will not play this well again...probably for the entire season. i have peaked way to early, and thus, i would like to capitalize on the increase in perceived value of many of my players through trades. this would work except, nobody ever wants to trade in this league, so i will probably not be making any blockbuster moves...at least not this early in the season.
everyone else's teams played about as well as i expected. interesting things i noted:
- phil got a huge boost from mcnabb.
- l.t. did not come up big for sean.
- hines ward caught 2 tds?
- willie parker had almost as big of a day as the burner.
- nam's team got screwed in the draft, but with tom brady being out for the season, it might have worked out with espn autopicking a backup qb early for him.
- chris johnson may be more of a beast than i originally thought
hold on...you're telling me i still play football? in the nfl?...cause let me tell you, i am pretty awful at football....ok, just checking.